Shaun & Melissa & Boys

Shaun & Melissa & Boys
Payton's Baptism

Sunday, October 18, 2009

CornBelly's







Two nights ago (Friday, October 16, 2009) we went to Thanksgiving Point to go to the Corn Maze called Cornbelly's. It was really fun. We got lost in the maze that was made in the shape of Larry H. Miller's face/head. We ended up cheating by texting a number to get a hint to find our way out. Then we watched some pigs race and they picked Payton to represent one of the pigs they called StinkerBell. Stinkerbell didn't win....they gave Payton a spider ring for being a helper and he lost it about a minute later. :) Then we went to the inflatable haunted houses. The first one we went to was some kind of dinosaur and you enter through his mouth. It was only a little bit scary. Then we went through a 3-D one and it was only a little bit scary too. The last one we went through was a haunted corn maze and it was pretty scary. I was surprised that Payton wasn't really scared! He's a pretty brave boy!! One of the clowns on a bus in the corn maze told me to sit down so he could scare my kids so I did and I screamed as they closed the bus doors and my hero boys didn't even try to save their poor mom. Payton's excuse was that he was in the lead and didn't know until they had already let me out. What a PUNK!! :)
After the haunted houses, the boys all rode the mechanical bull then we sat and watched a little singing program they put on for the kids. It was kind of silly. Payton & I ate some chicken, Jordan ate a burger and Tyson had a footlong corn dog. Then we all shared a fried PB&J which I thought was pretty good but really rich!! I'm not sure anyone else liked it though!! Then the boys played on the slides and on the big bouncy inflatable things kind of like trampolines. I hope we got photos of them on the bouncy things!! Then it was time to go home and I was FREEZING!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment