Shaun & Melissa & Boys

Shaun & Melissa & Boys
Payton's Baptism

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday October 18, 2009

Wow! We are all EXHAUSTED!! Lagoon was really fun last night and so was the corn maze two nights ago!! We had a GREAT time and the boys all loved both!!
Today Shaun has to fly out to Los Angeles for work (bummer) but we need the money!! Jordan watched the boys while I rode with Shaun to the airport and drove home. When I got home I took the boys to Wendy's because we didn't have any food in the house. We ate at the restaurant and were having a good time when Tyson bumped his cup and dumped his whole frosty into his lap. UGH!! I took our french fry containers and scraped frosty up off his lap and we finished eating and went home. The kids kind of did their own thing while I started my blog. We'll see how it goes!!
I got the kids to bed and am just waiting for my honey to call me from L.A. and then I can go to bed!! Gotta get up early tomorrow morning to read the scriptures with the kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment